work with us
Digital Project Manager
This is a great opportunity to be involved in the growth of an up and coming web agency working with some fantastic brands with rewarding outcomes.
We are looking for someone who is as passionate as we are about driving results for our clients and wants to be an integral part of the growth of our agency.
Digital Project Manager
Reading | £25,000 – £30,000 + Company Perks + Flexible & Remote Working
- Managing the digital team including web development, design, testing, SEO
- Weekly meetings with the directors and department heads to review team’s performance, client satisfaction, profit margins, and deadlines
- Hosting regular calls with clients, attend client meetings and note taking, provide regular status reports to clients
- Manage team individuals’ activities, budgets and schedules
- Must be familiar with web development projects
- Identify and articulate how a project is falling off track and proactively get things back on track
- Process driven – obsessive focus on following processes, and where appropriate bringing new processes or edits to OrangeGrove delivery
Applicant should have:
- Agency-side experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years project management experience
- Relevant project management qualification
- Ability to work self-supervised, and drive projects to completion
- Basic understanding of web development projects
- Experience managing multiple projects of varying budgets and sizes simultaneously
- Experience liaising with in-house teams, external suppliers, and clients
- Experience in coordinating calls/meetings – keeping track of who is invited, who has confirmed, ensure your team is prepared and sending agendas in advance
- Excellent client facing, communication and organisational skills
The low down:
You will have the opportunity to be involved in an agency that has exciting growth plans where you’ll be able to make a real difference. Everyone involved in the business is highly-valued, and their suggestions, concerns, ideas carefully listened to. The aim is to grow as a team and you’ll have a huge input into how that happens and what shape it takes.
As this is a new role, it brings great opportunity for career progression. However, this is not essential and we always remain flexible to your ambitions.
A huge positive, is that this is a full time role that will allow for flexibility and remote working. We’ll also consider a part-time, school hours only option.
Please include a cover letter with your application.