work with us
This is a great opportunity to be involved in the growth of an up and coming web agency, working with some fantastic local brands with rewarding outcomes. We are looking for someone who is as passionate as we are about driving results for our clients.
Ultimately we are looking for someone with an analytical brain who is highly self-motivated and can help build on our agency’s reputation for success.
The right person will be welcomed into the role with a ready-stream of regular reporting and SEO work and will be expected to produce measurable results for our clients and also for us.
You will be responsible for creating strategy documents and implementing SEO, content, and PPC campaigns.
This is a new in-house position and you will be taking over work originally done by freelancers, however this is your opportunity to shape the role and how it evolves.
- SEO strategy creation and implementation (local and national campaigns) for clients
- Conversion optimisation recommendations for clients
- PPC (AdWords & social advertising) strategy creation and implementation
- Monthly reporting including written commentary
- Client communications on a daily basis, and occasional meetings ensuring their complete satisfaction with the service provided.
- Process development and improvement
- SEO and conversion optimisation for the OrangeGrove website
- Assistance with the creation of sales proposals
- Supporting the rest of the team where appropriate
- Blog article writing for OrangeGrove or at least content suggestions
Applicant should have:
- Excellent email and phone manner with personable nature
- High energy level and strong commitment to driving results with a can-do attitude
- Great organisational skills with attention to detail
- Ideally at least one year of SEO experience in an agency
- Some experience with Google Analytics and Adwords
- Good organisational and project/time management skills
- An understanding of web project processes
- Experience with WordPress CMS
- Based in or near Reading
- Excellent written and spoken English
Would suit someone who is:
- Analytical / data driven (a self confessed geek)
- Extremely self-motivated and resourceful
- Willing to continuously advance their knowledge through online research
- Highly motivated and wants to be the best
- Wanting to make a difference
- Naturally caring about their clients and the business they work for
- Not just working for their pay cheque
The low down
At this moment in time we are a small business and that doesnt suit everybody. Where some people only see the negatives, there are also plenty of positives.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in an agency that has growth plans and make a real difference. Everyone involved in the business is highly-valued, and their suggestions, concerns, ideas carefully listened to. We want to grow as a team and you’ll become one of the originals who’ll have a huge input into how that happens and what shape it takes.
On the other side of the coin, more might be required of you with other tasks and upward progression may be limited initially, although in time you may start to build up your own team of which you’ll be responsible. Some things will be determined by budgets but we will definitely work towards those regular team adventure trips and Michelin dining incentives!
Salary will be based on experience but please note this is more of a junior SEO position.
If you fit the bill, please send your CV with personalised cover letter (making sure its more than just a one-liner) to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form on this page.