work with us
Part time project administrator
This is a great opportunity to be involved in the growth of an up and coming web design agency, working with some fantastic local brands with rewarding outcomes.
We are looking for a part-time, self-employed administrator who will be directly responsible for the smooth running and success of web projects, by communicating effectively between the account manager, client, team members and freelancers.
A web design agency based on the outskirts of Reading focused on creating bespoke websites that drive results for our clients. A professional and friendly company who strive for excellent customer service, satisfaction and results.
- Working alongside and providing administrative support to the account manager,
- Responding to client work requests,
- Logging and delegating work requests,
- Reviewing work & ensuring standards are met.
Applicant should have:
- Excellent email and phone manner with personable nature,
- High energy level and strong commitment to driving results with a can-do attitude,
- Great organisational skills with attention to detail,
- Familiarity with web terminology,
- Demonstrable experience managing digital web projects both from the design and technical point of view.
Desired but not essential for the right candidate:
- Familiarity with WordPress CMS,
- Website management experience,
- An understanding of web project processes,
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Full training will be provided on all operational processes and standards.
The position includes flexible working hours and remote working. There will be potential to grow with the company to become an integral and important team member at the heart of the agency’s growth.
The role will initially be two hours a day, Monday to Friday, with the potential for this to increase depending on demand. As such, they will need to be self-employed, however the role could progress to a more standard employment opportunity. This would be reviewed regularly.
The role will allow for remote working, with the occasional in-person meeting, therefore it will most suit a local candidate. The hours will be flexible but should be within main working hours 0f 9:00 – 17:30.
Salary: £20/hour – 10 hrs per week.
Please send all CVs and cover letters to email@example.com