work with us
This is a great opportunity to be involved in the growth of an up and coming web agency, working with some fantastic local brands with rewarding outcomes. We are looking for someone who is as passionate as we are about driving results for our clients.
Ultimately we are looking for someone to work predominantly alongside our SEO Executive as well as support the team in several other areas.
- Weekly keyword tracking for OrangeGrove
- Collecting and sorting data so that it can be used to make SEO recommendations for clients.
- Keeping track of industry relevant news updates as well as contributing to our monthly summary for the rest of the team as well as our users.
- Supporting our SEO Executive in SEO strategy creation and implementation (local and national campaigns) for clients.
- Helping to create conversion optimisation recommendations for clients
- Carrying out monthly reporting including written commentary
- Input on process development and improvement
- Carrying out tasks set by our SEO Executive to improve SEO and conversion optimisation for the OrangeGrove website
- Assistance with the creation of sales proposals
- Blog article writing for OrangeGrove
- Helping to develop and implement social media campaigns
- Creating infographics / data cards for Orange Grove
- Working alongside and providing administrative support to the account manager
- Responding to client work requests
- Logging and delegating work requests
- Reviewing work & ensuring standards are met
- WordPress content updates
- Design insight / application
Applicant should have:
- Excellent email and phone manner with personable nature
- High energy level and strong commitment to driving results with a can-do attitude
- Great organisational skills with attention to detail
- A strong desire to integrate themselves in the marketing industry
- Good organisational and project/time management skills
- Based in or near Reading
- Excellent written and spoken English
Would suit someone who is:
- Analytical / data driven (a self confessed geek)
- Extremely self-motivated and resourceful
- Willing to continuously advance their knowledge through online research
- Highly motivated and wants to be the best
- Wanting to make a difference
In-depth training would be provided on all of the above responsibilities and continuous support would be available. This is a great opportunity to gain skills in several areas of marketing, design and project management. We will encourage continuous support and knowledge development alongside your apprenticeship and will ensure you’re equipped to deal with all of the tasks asked of you.
At this moment in time we are a small business and that doesn’t suit everybody. Where some people only see the negatives, there are also plenty of positives.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in an agency that has growth plans and make a real difference. Everyone involved in the business is highly-valued, and their suggestions, concerns, ideas carefully listened to. We want to grow as a team and you’ll become one of the “originals” who’ll have a huge input into how that happens and what shape it takes.
Some things will be determined by budgets but we will definitely work towards those regular team adventure trips and Michelin dining incentives!
This is a full time role that allows for occasional remote working when specified. Salary will be based on experience but please note this is a junior SEO/Marketing Apprentice position.
Please send applications including CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org