responsive web design - beautiful websites on mobiles, tablets & smartphones
mobile responsive web design for all
Why be mobile responsive? The mobile web is growing incredibly fast. More people now access the web via mobile devices than desktops.
Mobile responsive web design is a contemporary approach to creating sites that deliver a brilliant viewing experience. Optimising a site for mobile devices means it is easy to use across multiple devices and screen sizes. Users dont need to waste time and energy resizing or constantly scroll around in an attempt to get the right screen resolution.
In the early days of the mobile web many businesses had an entirely separate website designed for smaller screens, often at a huge cost. These days theres no need. Our mobile website design services mean we make sites that perform equally well whatever device visitors view them on, therefore maximising the number of visitors you receive to your website.
why is mobile responsive web design so important
All the websites we design and build are mobile responsive, here are our reasons.
- More people now access websites via mobile devices than desktops.
- It delivers a seamless user experience between devices.
- A mobile and tablet-ready website will experience greater visitor numbers.
- It will enhance your search engine rankings.
- It will keep you one step ahead of competitors who are lagging behind
- Users will enjoy visiting your website without the frustrations of not being able to access it on their mobiles.
- A mobile responsive website will experience greater goal conversions, whether that’s form enquiries, sales or bookings.
- It’ll keep your brand in the ‘now’.
why make a mobile responsive website?
When your site is fully responsive, people can enjoy it to the full. Because they love using your website, your brand equity improves and theyre more likely to come back for more of the content. If your competitors dont bother, responsiveness provides you with a distinct commercial advantage.
Todays responsive websites adapt their own layout automatically according to the device being used, and everything resizes accordingly. The result is a seamless cross-device user experience from start to finish.
If you dont ensure your site is responsive across every device, people will enjoy the experience less and find it a challenge to discover the information they want. In a highly competitive online landscape, you’d be crazy not to! Fear not everything we do is responsive.
We worked with OrangeGrove on creating our new website, and were very pleased with the end result. Louisa listened to the brief, and ensured that the new website met all our expectations. They were always on hand to answer any questions, and provide guidance on how to ensure the best experience for our users. Overall OrangeGrove did a great job and helped us to create a site to be proud of. Thank you